5 Oceanic Mysteries That Scientists Still Can’t Explain

Reading Time: < 1 minute

5 oceanic mysteries that scientists still can’t explain. We take a look at these 5 oceanic mysteries that scientists still can’t explain.

Oceans cover about 71 percent of the Earth’s surface. And us humans despite of all the advancements in the means of travel and technology have only been able to explore 5 percent of the oceans. This leaves a huge 95 percent of ocean space filled with surprises & mysteries of all sorts, hidden from humans.

So today, we take a look at these 5 ocean mysteries that have intrigued scientists and explorers from around the world.


Unexplained Mysteries
Sep 25, 2019

He has been interested in the paranormal since he was 11yrs old. He has had many experiences with both ghosts and UFO's and it has just solidified his beliefs. He set up this site to catalogue as much information about the paranormal in one location. He is the oldest of three and moved from the UK to the USA in 2001.

Leave a Reply